Certificate in Teaching Arabic
The Certificate in Teaching Arabic is designed
- Good knowledge of Arabic grammar (High School Level).
- Pass the entry tests.
- Be a native speaker of Arabic OR have an A level (or equivalent qualification) in the language,
- Be able to communicate clearly in spoken and written Arabic on matters related to education.
- To meet the rapidly growing demand in the USA and elsewhere for trained and qualified teachers of Arabic as a foreign language.
- To equip trainees with the knowledge and skills which will enable them to teach Arabic to a broad spectrum of Arabic learners in USA .
- Equip trainees to be able to deal professionally with the teaching of Arabic in different contexts and through the integration of different varieties of the Arabic language.